Trail Of Letters That Prove The Direct Involvement Of MHRD
Under Smriti Irani In The Suicide Of Rohith Vemula
19 January, 2016
Police in Hyderabad on Monday booked union Minister Bandaru Dattatreya and three others for abetment of suicide and also for violations of the SC/ST Atrocities Act following the suicide of Rohith Vemula of the University of Hyderabad. University vice chancellor Appa Rao and Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) leaders Sushil Kumar and Vishnu have also been booked. The cases under Section 306 of the Indian Penal Code and also the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (prevention of atrocities) Act were filed in Gachibowli police station under Cyberabad police commissionerate limits.
Does the issue end there? A trail of letters traded between Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) under cabinet minister Smriti Irani and University of Hyderabad (UoH) proves that there was a larger conspiracy that led to the expulsion of five Dalit scholars, which finally led to the suicide of Rohith Vemula on Sunday. These letters show that Smriti Irani also was in the know of things happening in UoH. These letters show that MHRD was working as a tool of ABVP and BJP.
Facebook Page of Beef Janata Party put this in perspective
Fake degree holder Smriti Irani's HRD ministry sent 5 letters in the gap of 6 weeks to pressurise the Hyderabad University to expel the 5 dalit students. Her 'under'secretaries sent letter after letter ordering for action against "anti-national elements" in the university. These letters led to the expulsion of the 5 students and the death of Rohith.
The MHRD letters to HCU referred to a student as 'ABVP President' rather than by course, year, etc. As Shehla Rashid points out, this is a flagrant violation of norms - a case of the Modi Govt's MHRD openly acting as an RSS arm.
And, the shameless woman has the gall to state on national television that her ministry has not intervened at all in the issue. What a lying piece of shit!
She and labour minister Bandaru Dattatreya should be thrown out immediately. She should go back to her rightful place, inside the idiot box...
1) Letter dated 10th August, 2015, to Bandaru Dattatreya written by Nandanam Diwakar Vice President, BJP, Hyderabad.
2) Letter dated 17th August, 2015, from Bandaru Dattatreya, MoS to Smriti Irani, MHRD, detailing his idea of 'Anti-national activities' of ASA.
3) Letter dated 3rd September, 2015 from Under Secretary referring to comments by Bandaru Dattatreya, Mos for Labor and Employment.
4) Letter dated 24th September, 2015, sent as reminder, signed by Deputy Secretary to the Govt of India.
5) Letter dated 6th October, 2015, signed by Deputy Secretary to the Govt of India.
6) Letter dated 20th October, 2015, signed by Joint Secretary, MHRD.
7) Letter dated 19th November, 2015, signed by Under Secretary to the Govt of India