Now Lady GIs Can Kill The Poor Overseas Too And Be Spit On
By Jay Janson
29 January, 2013
Big step forward for society's ruling rich adding half of the population to its reservoir of cannon fodder as they heavily invest in WMD and their deployment surrounding Iran, China and Russia. But potential recruits should consider how difficult it will be to avoid self-incriminating themselves in obvious crimes against humanity and peace. An Nuremberg style trial is inevitable.
The Secretary of Defense (read War) has, by memorandum, ended the official but unheeded ban on women in combat. It is a great step forward for society's ruling rich to have added half of the population to its reservoir of cannon fodder as they heavily invest in weapons of mass destruction, deploying them around the world, and surrounding Iran, China and Russia.
Ladies, who will supposedly be rushing to join up, will have known about, or heard a lot about, the death of millions of men, women and children for the American invasions of Korea, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Dominican Republic, Somalia, Panama, Grenada, Afghanistan, Iraq, the bombing of Lebanon, Yemen, Yugoslavia, Pakistan, Libya and military backed covert operations in virtually every country in Latin America, Asia and now Syria, Mali and other African nations, all to, as Martin Luther King Jr. cried out, "maintain unjust predatory overseas investments. " [see King Condemned US Wars http://kingcondemneduswars.blogspot.com
However, women, di-spirtualized and educated in 'me first' -self-centeredness by investor owned commercial mass-media from childhood on, will probably be thinking of more of the perks that come with a militry career, namely:
- the glamour and prestige of wearing a proud uniform in militarized-for-power America.
- nailing down a life-time job in an America where the ruling wealthy are hiring overseas in cheap labor countries; another reason for joining the American Armed Forces - even if they are destroying people and places abroad.
- in the 'greatest country on earth' where most people constantly worry about paying for health insurance, it will be comfortable to know one is going to always have good health care. And investors in war must see that the US government takes care or its veterans of war crimes, otherwise few would kill for them.
- you get a chance to fire guns and more devastating weapons and even if this is not an attraction for all female recruits, being tough on designated foreigners could well be an outlet for the built up rage inherent in a century long commercial promotion of women first, and devilishly foremost, as sex-objects, and only secondly or thirdly as beautiful human beings. The army puts women on a near equal level of camaraderie with men, though men suffer being put upon almost as much women, and are equally depressed and anxious in the desperate search for the meaning of being alive within the overbearing materialism of the US empire's 'home'land.
- perhaps the fringe benefit that will appeal to many girls is being heralded as a heroine, automatically and fervently, by Big Brother mass-media, unless a potential recruit would be knowledgeable enough to be ashamed to be called a heroine on TV and in newspapers totally owned by the Wall Street led international community of private investors in war and world domination, operated under guidance of its Pentagon and CIA.
But these enthusiastic expectant heroines should be forewarned of a less pleasant but very probable eventuality. Maybe the days are gone when many frustrated moral Americans spat upon GIs returning from the killing frenzy in Vietnam, but should these days come back, what with gender equality, ladies GIs will feel the spray on them as well as their brother 'servers' of their country.
In the coming era of instant communication technology and change at computer-speed, the whole world, minus the US allied empires of England and France, will turn to spitting on the US for its merciless invasions, occupations, bombings, covert attacks and economic sanctioning. Germany invaded, bombed and occupied only twenty nations, and only its generals and media celebrities were prosecuted at Nuremberg. German and American investors in Hitler and in building the Nazi war machine up to #1 were intentionally not prosecuted, and German soldiers were not held legally responsible for the atrocities they willing followed orders to commit against people in other countries. This might well not be the case when it comes America's turn for prosecution in our computer facilitated information era. Both lady and men GIs should consider abstaining from self-incriminating themselves in obvious crimes against humanity and peace. [ Prosecute US Crimes Against Humanity Now Campaign http://prosecuteuscrimesagainsthumanitynow.blogspot.com ]
The general drift of the reported public reaction to the official change in policy to allowing women to join in the killing of the bad guys, might be summed up as, 'Sure, why should men have all the fun.' NBCNews: Placing American women in combat is “a great idea,”
There is of course dissent from that smaller segment of America, especially from those expressing themselves in disagreement with America's many illegal, criminal, mass-homicidal wars and murderous covert operations. For an example, note the satiric title of an article in a peace oriented Catholic newsletter:
My Gosh' Military Women in Combat: ‘What a Great Idea!'
by Brian Kelly January 24, 2013, Catholicism.org
"Women, some of whom are mothers, will be side by side with men fighting unjust wars for the imperium on the front lines while their children are left motherless. The world doesn't need killer mothers and girls anymore that it needs cowardly men that enjoy following any orders to kill anyone anywhere, now often from a distance of half-way around the earth or from a flying weapon of mass-destruction, by pushing a button on fellow human beings. Men and women doing to other peoples families and homes what they would cry foul if others did to their own families and homes, this is an example of today's American exceptionalism - exceptionally immoral, exceptionally blind and bestial and exceptionally and proud of being ignorant, thoughtless of others but exceptionally clever (or so they imagine).
Jay Janson is an archival research peoples historian activist, musician and writer; has lived and worked on all continents; articles on media published in China, Italy, UK, India and the US; now resides in NYC; First effort was a series of articles on deadly cultural pollution endangering seven areas of life emanating from Western corporate owned commercial media published in Hong Kong's Window Magazine 1993; Howard Zinnlent his name to various projects of his; Global Research; Information Clearing House; Counter Currents, Kerala, India; Minority Perspective, UK; Dissident Voice, Uruknet; Ethiopian Review; Palestine Chronicle; India Times; Ta Kung Bao; China Daily; South China Morning Post; Come Home America; OpEdNews; HistoryNews Network; Vermont Citizen News have published his articles; 300 of which are available at: click http://www.opednews.com/author/author1723.html ; Weekly column, South China Morning Post, 1986-87; reviews for Ta Kung Bao; article China Daily, 1989. Is coordinator and founder of the King Condemned US Wars International Awareness Campaign: (King Condemned US Wars) http://kingcondemneduswars.blogspot.com/and originator of Prosecute US Crimes Against Humanity Now Campaign http://prosecuteuscrimesagainsthumanitynow.blogspot.com/ featuring a country by country history of US crimes.
Comments are moderated