Police Brutality Against The Poor
Baloch People Of Iran
By Reza Hossein Borr
23 May, 2009
The Baloch people in Iran are going through the hardest time in their history. They have been systematically oppressed, discriminated against and deprived of proper education. There are 3.5 million Baloch and Iran and there has not been even one single high official in the country in the last 30 years.
1. The life cycle in Baluchistan and Balochi areas is 15 years less than average in the country.
2. The official unemployment rate is more than 72 percent.
3 76% of them live under absolute poverty line.
4. While Baluch have the highest IQ in the country according to United Nations, they have the least educated people in Iran.
5. There is seven hundred academic staff in Balochistan universities and only ten of them are Baluch. While these 10 persons have educated themselves, the rest have been given scholarships to study in Iran or outside.
6. They are oppressed on a daily basis and humiliated in their own cities in the way that has never happened before.
7. The number of Baloch people who have been killed or executed by the Islamic governments are more than the total number of other people who have been killed in Iran.
8. Even in the invasion of Mongols, so many Baloch have not been killed.
9. The Baluch are Sunnis and their mosques have been destroyed many times.
What sin the Baluch people have done except than being Iranian? These photographs show the scale of poverty and police brutality against the most oppressed people possibly in the world.
Reza Hossein Borr is an NLP Master Trainer and a leadership consultant and the creator of 150 CDs and 14 Change management models. He is also the author of Manual Success, Manual of Coaching and Mentoring, Motivational Stories that Can Change Your Life, and a New Vision for the Islamic World. He can be contacted by email: email@example.com http://www.rezaaa.com